AMDGPU-PRO 17.10 (April 19)
(Redirected from 17.10)
AMD released an "updated" version 17.10 driver (originally released April 7, 2017).
Release Date: April 19, 2017
New in This Version
- Ubuntu 16.04.2 (64-bit version) support
- Provides support for
- AMD Radeon™ RX 500 Series
- AMD Radeon™ RX 570 Series
- AMD Radeon™ RX 580 Series
- System fails to boot to operating system with Display Port 1.2 enabled on RHEL 7.3.
- Intermittent screen corruption on system restart after manually switching to AMD performance mode. System operates normally afterwards.
- System hangs when OpenCL™ attempts to allocate more than available system memory.
- Deadlock when running Vulkan™ CTS dEQP-VK.synchronization.internally_synchronized_objects.pipeline_cache_compute test. See Linux® kernel mutex patch fix here https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/9443007/
- Xserver crashes when running Ansys V18 application on RHEL and can be avoided by running the following two commands as root before launching the app:
"ln -sf /opt/amdgpu-pro/lib64/libGL.so.1.2 /usr/lib64/libGL.so.1" "ln -sf /opt/amdgpu-pro/lib64/libGL.so.1.2 /usr/lib64/libGL.so"