AMDGPU-PRO 17.30 (August 14)
(Redirected from 17.30)
AMD released an "updated" version 17.30 driver (originally released July 27, 2017).
Release Date: August 14, 2017
New in This Version
- Provides support for the Radeon RX Vega series of graphics cards
- Provides support for RHEL 6.9 and CentOS 6.9
- Provides support for Ubuntu 16.04.3 (kernel 4.10/X.Org 1.19)
- Display goes into sleep mode while installing the Driver on RHEL7.3
- Application crashes while swapping rendering engine settings from "OpenGL" to "OpenGL Core profile" on Maya 2016
- Fatal error observed while Exit/Close of Houdini v16
- Unable to get to Desktop after driver install the driver on RHEL7.3
- Performance score fluctuation while running Unigine Heaven with a 4K display, under 8x mode.
- Failure observed while running Specviewperf10 ensight test under Ubuntu
- Occasional hang observed while playing Hitman and Rust
- System hangs are observed sometimes during wake on performing S3 on Vega-based cards
- Corruption observed in F1 2015 on Vega-based cards
- A display hang may be observed when launching CounterStrike: Global Offensive in low settings on Vega-based cards.
- Booth Demo Sample is not as expected in Radeon ProRender
- Application crashes may occur while setting the Dragon Sample in Radeon ProRender
- Blender rendering has issues with this driver
- Indigo-Bench hangs system on 2nd scene render
- Sometimes failures are observed with the latest version of FireRender
- No OpenCL support for RX550 based cards.