Difference between revisions of "8.18.8"
|(11 intermediate revisions by 7 users not shown)|
Latest revision as of 16:51, 17 March 2012
This was a patch release on 8.18.6, no new features. New features are repeated for clarity.
- Dynamic Clock Gating
- Enhanced Support for OpenGL Development
- Dual Link Monitor Support
- Xinerama Support
- New X Server Configuration Utility - aticonfig
- The ATI Linux software driver installer now correctly identifies the XFree86 4.3.99 X server. Resolving an issue with the software driver failing to install
- Access to /proc/dri/0/* no longer results in an oops on kernels that have CONFIG_REGPARM enabled
- Attempting to install the driver on distributions that have updated certain 3D components outside of the stock XOrg 6.8.2 may result in the driver not initializing 3D applications properly. Further details can be found in topic number 737-20868
- TV Display is Corrupt After Switching Resolutions. Further details can be found in topic number 737-1086
- Attempting to resume from system suspension results in the system failing to respond. Further details can be found in topic number 737-218
- Enabling Quad Buffer Stereo results in 2D graphics corruption under XFree86. Further details can be found in topic number 737-219
- Running two X servers simultaneously results in the system failing to respond. Further details can be found in topic number 737-220