ATI Linux fglrx driver version 8.20.8
 New Features
Linux users who are interested in being notified of the latest ATI Proprietary Linux Driver, can now subscribe to the Rich Site Summary/Really Simple Syndication (RSS) feed at: www.ati.com/online/rss/atilinuxdriver.rss
 Issues Resolved
- Attempting to resume from system suspension no longer results in the system failing to respond.
- Kernel module compile issues with the stock 2.6.13 and 2.6.14 kernel are now resolved.
- Bugzilla Issues Resolved
 Known Issues
- Attempting to install the driver on distributions that have updated certain 3D components outside of the stock XOrg 6.8.2 may result in the driver not initializing 3D applications properly. Further details can be found in topic number 737-20868
- TV Display is Corrupt After Switching Resolutions. Further details can be found in topic number 737-1086
- Enabling Quad Buffer Stereo results in 2D graphics corruption under XFree86. Further details can be found in topic number 737-219
- Running two X servers simultaneously results in the system failing to respond. Further details can be found in topic number 737-220