Revision as of 17:22, 16 December 2008 by 22.214.171.124
ATI Linux fglrx driver version 8.21.7
- The mode2 option in aticonfig that sets the secondary display device resolution now functions as documented in 'aticonfig --help'.
- Starting the X server when the virtual desktop mode is set higher than the largest display mode available for the display device no longer results in a fatal server error.
- Bugzilla Issues Resolved
- Attempting to install the driver on distributions that have updated certain 3D components outside of the stock XOrg 6.8.2 may result in the driver not initializing 3D applications properly. Further details can be found in topic number 737-20868
- TV Display is Corrupt After Switching Resolutions. Further details can be found in topic number 737-1086
- Running two X servers simultaneously results in the system failing to respond. Further details can be found in topic number 737-220