New Product Support
- Radeon® X1900 series
- Radeon® X1800 series
- Radeon® X1600 series
- Radeon® X1300 series
- Mobility™ Radeon® X1800
- Mobility™ Radeon® X1600
- Mobility™ Radeon® X1400
- Mobility™ Radeon® X1300
The following section provide a brief description of resolved issues with the latest version of the ATI Proprietary Linux driver. These include:
- Quake 3: Texture corruption is no longer noticed when playing the game on systems containing an ATI Radeon® 8x00, Radeon® 9000, Radeon® 9100, Radeon® 9200, or Radeon® 9250 product
- The ATI Installer no longer inconsistently backs up and recovers existing XF86 and Xorg config files.
- The ATI Uninstaller /usr/share/fglrx/fglrx-uninstall.sh, can now be executed from any path
The following section provides a brief description of known issues associated with the latest version of ATI Proprietary Linux driver. These issues include:
* Attempting to install the ATI Proprietary Linux driver on distributions that have updated certain 3D components outside of the stock XOrg 6.8.2 may result in the driver not initializing 3D applications properly. Further details can be found in topic number 737-20868 * TV Display is Corrupt After Switching Resolutions. Further details can be found in topic number 737-1086 * Running two X servers simultaneously results in the system failing to respond. Further details can be found in topic number 737-220 * X Server may fail to load when using an ATI Radeon® X1x00, 512MB product with certain motherboards. Further details can be found in topic number 737-22056 * TV Out is currently not supported on the ATI Radeon® X1x00 products. Further details can be found in topic number 737-22057 * Toggling between console mode and X Server graphical mode may result in a system hang. Further details can be found in topic number 737-22058 * A system hang may occur when attempting to resume from hibernation mode. Further details can be found in topic number 737-22059
- Check the wiki for your distribution.