Revision as of 21:54, 21 August 2011 by 188.8.131.52
ATI Linux fglrx driver version 8.28.8
Release date: August 18, 2006
A wonderful job. Super heflpul information.
- Connecting a Dell Widescreen UltraSharp 2405FPW to the DVI port of any supported ATI product installed in a system running the X Server no longer results in the display failing to provide an image.
- Attempting to install the ATI Proprietary Linux driver on distributions that have updated certain 3D components outside of the stock XOrg 6.8.2 may result in the driver not initializing 3D applications properly. Further details can be found in topic number 737-20868
- A system hang may occur when attempting to resume from hibernation mode. Further details can be found in topic number 737-22059
- Loading the XVideo Extension on 64-bit Xorg 6.9+ systems causes the X Server to segfault on launch with ATI Radeon X1K products. Further details and the workaround can be found in topic number 737-22837
- Users with X Server X.org 7.1 can not play any video using XV. The ATI AVIVO Video adaptor is not present. Further details and the workaround can be found in topic number 737-22852