Difference between revisions of "8.34.8"
|Line 2:||Line 2:|
Revision as of 12:37, 31 December 2007
ATI Linux fglrx driver version 8.34.8
- This release of the Catalyst™ Linux graphics driver introduces support for the ATI Xpress™ 1250 IGP for AMD based motherboards.
- A system hang no longer occurs when attempting to resume from hibernation mode. Further details can be found in topic number 737-22059
- Loading the XVideo Extension on 64-bit Xorg 6.9+ systems no longer results in the X Server segfaulting when launching. This issue was known to occur with Radeon X1K products. Further details and the workaround can be found in topic number 737-22837
- Running aticonfig--dtop=(horizontal|vertical) no longer results in clone mode being activated when attempting to enable big desktop mode
- Running through the un-install of the Linux graphics driver no longer results in the fglx and ati folders failing to be removed
- Attempting to install the ATI Catalyst™ Linux software suite on distributions that have updated certain 3D components outside of the stock XOrg 6.8.2 may result in the driver not initializing 3D applications properly. Further details can be found in topic number 737-20868
- Enabling stereo may result in rectangular corruption in X Windows on the screen's right hand side. Further details can be found in topic number 737-26088