ATI Linux fglrx driver version 8.34.8 - download link
- Support for the ATI Xpress™ 1250 IGP for AMD based motherboards.
- Note: The ATI Xpress™ 1250 IGP product for both AMD and Intel motherboards currently does not support Hardware Accelerated Video.
- A system hang no longer occurs when attempting to resume from hibernation mode. Further details can be found in topic number 737-22059
- Loading the XVideo Extension on 64-bit Xorg 6.9+ systems no longer results in the X Server segfaulting when launching. This issue was known to occur with Radeon X1K products. Further details and the workaround can be found in topic number 737-22837
- Running aticonfig--dtop=(horizontal|vertical) no longer results in clone mode being activated when attempting to enable big desktop mode
- Running through the un-install of the Linux graphics driver no longer results in the fglx and ati folders failing to be removed
- Full release notes: linux_8.34.8.html
For further information and general help on driver or software installation, game issues, and more, visit the ATI FAQ website