Revision as of 11:41, 31 December 2007 by Isaac702
ATI Linux fglrx driver version 8.35.5
- This release on the AMD Catalyst™ Linux Graphics Driver software suite introduces the Beta version of the AMD Catalyst Control Centre: Linux Edition to replace the FireGL Control panel.
- The screen no longer turns black if the X-Server is terminated from the text console. This condition was known to occur only on certain laptop confgiurations. Further details can be found in topic number 737-26829.
- Attempting to install the AMD Catalyst™ Linux Graphics Driver software suite on distributions that have updated certain 3D components outside of the stock XOrg 6.8.2 may result in the driver not initializing 3D applications properly. Further details can be found in topic number 737-20868.
- Enabling stereo may result in rectangular corruption in X Windows on the screen's right hand side. Further details can be found in topic number 737-26088.
- The AMD Catalyst Control Centre: Linux Edition may exhibit an exception on the X1900 Series graphics board family running certain desktops.