ATI Linux fglrx driver version 8.37.6 - download link
- This release of the Catalyst® Linux graphics driver introduces the Catalyst™ Control Center version 1.0. This version of the Catalyst Control Center provides a 3D aspect page which allows for the adjustments to be made in 3D applications such as graphic-design applications, CAD applications, and games.
- Logging out of a session to the graphical login manager no longer crashes the Xserver
- Using the xgl enabled x-server interface disables display switching hot plug support
- An increase in CPU utilization will be experienced for video playback using GLESX comapred with GSL. Further details can be found in topic number 737-26983
- Video tearing during playback. Further details can be found in topic number 737-26984
- There is no support for video playback on the second head in dual head mode. Further details can be found in topic number 737-26985
ewrtrtyr yfgt fg