Difference between revisions of "8.38.6"
m (Protected "8.38.6": Excessive vandalism ([edit=autoconfirmed] (indefinite) [move=autoconfirmed] (indefinite)))
Latest revision as of 14:10, 16 March 2013
ATI Linux fglrx driver version 8.38.6
Release date: 25 June, 2007
- This release of the Catalyst® Linux graphics driver introduces support for RedHat Enterprise Linux 5.
- Moving a video window between two monitors in a big desktop configuration no longer crashes the Xserver. Further details can be found in topic number 737-28222
- Playing multiple videos at the same time with textured video no longer results in corruption being noticed. Further details can be found in topic number 737-28223
- Corruption may be observed with certain applications on some Linux distributions which enable the Composite extension by default, e.g., RHEL 5. If you are observing application corruption, please disable the Composite extension. Further details can be found in topic number 737-28224
- Using the xgl enabled x-server interface disables display switching hot plug support
- Video tearing during playback. Further details can be found in topic number 737-26984
- There is no support for video playback on the second head in dual head mode. Further details can be found in topic number 737-26985
- Using aticonfig --initial segfaults results in the xorg.conf file not being available when run in X with Vesa driver. Further details and a workaround for this issue can be found in topic number 737-28261