Difference between revisions of "8.42.3"
|Line 6:||Line 6:|
and the ..
Revision as of 16:18, 13 January 2009
ATI Linux fglrx driver version 8.42.3
Release date: October 23, 2007
Good crew it's cool :) <a href=" http://www.justin.tv/mayana/profile ">lolita young black porn </a> 087000
God that girl have a wonderful ass. I quickly stripped out of my clothes and placed the head of my cock against her opening <a href=" http://ebolaz.u.yuku.com/ ">eskimo tube review</a>
- There is no support for video playback on the second head in dual head mode. Further details can be found in topic number 737-26985
- Desktop corruption may be noticed when dragging the overlay/video when using dual-display mode. Further details can be found in topic number 737-29578
- A black screen may be observed on some hardware when switching to the console or leaving the X window system when a Vesa framebuffer console driver is used. Further details can be found in topic number 737-28558
- The display may go blank with clone/dual/horizontal mode configured or switching VT on systems containing an ATI Radeon 9800 XT product. Further details can be found in topic number 737-29574
- An error message appears during installation if dash is used as /bin/sh. A topic number is not available for this issue
- Several distribution-specific packaging scripts are not up-to-date in this release. In particular packaging for 64-bit Ubuntu versions is known to be broken. A topic number is not available for this issue