Fedora 15 Installation Guide
Revision as of 06:18, 20 November 2011 by Winglman
FEDORA 15 Installation
- Download latest driver from ATI/AMD (minimum 11.10)
- Start software manager and install:
- Open terminal, SU to get root, cd into directory where "ati-driver-installer" is located, type:
- Install default (do not generate distribution package)
- Go to /usr/share/ati and open fglrx-install.log, at the end you should see build succeeded with return value 0,duplicating results into driver repository...done. if so it's all good!
- In terminal type:
Open terminal,SU to get root,type:
knowledge is free, so share it!