Fedora 15 Installation Guide
Revision as of 16:28, 21 April 2012 by Winglman
 FEDORA 15 Installation
- Download latest driver from ATI/AMD
- Start software manager and install:
kernel-devel kernel-headers gcc gcc-c++
- Open terminal, SU to get root, cd into directory where "ati-driver-installer" is located, type:
- Install default (do not generate distribution package)
- Go to /usr/share/ati and open fglrx-install.log, at the end you should see build succeeded with return value 0,duplicating results into driver repository...done. if so it's all good!
- In terminal type:
 To Uninstall
Open terminal,SU to get root,type:
 Video playback
Add rpm-fusion repositories (free and non-free) via firefox
- open with Archive manager and install,this will provide extra video-codec like H-264,ac3,xvid,mp4....
knowledge is free, so share it!