Revision as of 18:45, 6 March 2006 by 10.0.0.10
Xgl is the GLX on OpenGL implementation by David R. at Novell.
fglrx works for the most part, but there are a few bugs known to exist.
- Enabling FSAA causes corruption and instability.
- Mesa library is required for pixmap_to_texture support.
- Screen limit of 2048x1024 (so no dual screen)
- Closing the Xgl server without restarting X will cause a hardlock.
- Restoring a window that has been minimized sometimes causes the window to not be fully redrawn (random percentage is not redrawn, or sometimes the whole window is drawn).
- Restoring a window is not smooth and only appears when fully maximized (no smooth transition such as minimizing).
- Radeon 9700