Revision as of 15:36, 28 July 2017 by Mooninite (Created page with "Version: 17.30 Release Date: July 27, 2017 ==New in This Version== * Provides support for RHEL 6.9 and CentOS 6.9 ==Fixed Issues== * Display goes into sleep mode while inst...")
Release Date: July 27, 2017
New in This Version
- Provides support for RHEL 6.9 and CentOS 6.9
- Display goes into sleep mode while installing the Driver on RHEL7.3
- Application crashes while swapping rendering engine settings from "OpenGL" to "OpenGL Core profile" on Maya 2016
- Fatal error observed while Exit/Close of Houdini v16
- Unable to get to Desktop after driver install the driver on RHEL7.3
- Performance score fluctuation while running Unigine Heaven with a 4K display, under 8x mode.
- Booth Demo Sample is not as expected in Radeon ProRender
- Application crashes may occur while setting the Dragon Sample in Radeon ProRender
- Ubuntu Kernel upgrade to 4.10 or X Server upgrade to 3.19 won't be supported in this release.