Revision as of 13:51, 31 October 2017 by Mooninite (Created page with "Version: 17.40 Release Date: October 30, 2017 ==New in This Version== * Introduces Large Page Support for Blockchain Compute Workloads. ==Fixed Issues== * Signal 11 observe...")
Release Date: October 30, 2017
New in This Version
- Introduces Large Page Support for Blockchain Compute Workloads.
- Signal 11 observed while running Benchmark
- Stability issues with Indigo Bench on 2nd scene render
- Issues with Blender rendering
- Sometimes failures are observed with FireRender > V266
- Upgrades to RHEL/CentOS 7.4 won't be supported in this release – the recommended best practice is to hold off distribution upgrades until a supported version of AMDGPU-Pro is released.
- Corruption is observed while resizing terminal window in Ubuntu 16.04.3
- Fatal Error occurred while performing Workbench StoryboardGraphics on Ansys 18.1