Crimson is the new marketing name that is replacing Catalyst.
AMD Catalyst Driver is now the AMD Crimson Driver.
AMD Crimson Linux 15.11 driver
Revision Number: 15.11
Release Date: 11/24/2015
Description: Automated installer and Display Drivers for X.Org 7.4 and above
- XOrg 7.4 or above (up to 1.17)
- Linux kernel 2.6 or above (up to 3.19)
- glibc version 2.2 or 2.3
- POSIX Shared Memory (/dev/shm) support is required for 3D applications
The following packages must be installed in order for the AMD Catalyst driver for Linux to install and work optimally:
- [SWDEV-55204] Stuttering when running glxgears with VSync enabled
- [SWDEV-7339] Intermittent mouse cursor corruption
- None listed in the release notes.