AMDGPU-PRO 17.10 (June 30)
AMD released an "updated" version 17.10 driver (originally released April 7, 2017).
Release Date: June 30, 2017
New in This Version
- Ubuntu 16.04.2 (64-bit version) support
- Provides support for
- Radeon™ RX 560 Series
- Fixed an issue with Mad Max on Vulkan
- Updated marketing names for Radeon™ Pro Duo and AMD FirePro™ S9300 x2.
- Some performance issues with AMD Radeon™ R9 2xx cards on glmark2, tessract and gpuplot3D addressed.
- System hangs when OpenCL™ attempts to allocate more than available system memory.
- Deadlock when running Vulkan™ CTS dEQP-VK.synchronization.internally_synchronized_objects.pipeline_cache_compute test. See Linux® kernel mutex patch fix here https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/9443007/
- Xserver crashes when running Ansys V18 application on RHEL and can be avoided by running the following two commands as root before launching the app:
"ln -sf /opt/amdgpu-pro/lib64/libGL.so.1.2 /usr/lib64/libGL.so.1" "ln -sf /opt/amdgpu-pro/lib64/libGL.so.1.2 /usr/lib64/libGL.so"