Release Date: December 17, 2020
New in This Version
- Provides support for the Radeon RX 6900/6800 Series of graphics cards
- Ubuntu 20.04 kernel update to 5.4.0-56.62 causes compilation of its amdgpu kernel module to fail.
- A Total War: Three Kingdoms hang may be observed while running in benchmark mode on Radeon 6800 series graphics
- Blue color corruption may be observed while running Unigine Heaven
- Blender 2.90.1 users may experience page faults (details in dmesg log).
- Proton 5.13-2 has a known critical issue (driver fails to load) which affects AMDVLK for this release; as a temporary workaround, it is suggested to use an earlier Proton release, namely Proton 5.0-10. Please note that this Proton bug does not affect our upstream driver.
- User may experience issues when utilizing OpenCL in multimedia use cases.